Referee education season 2017-2018
With regard to the referee education for the season 2017-2018, the following applies:
1. There will be two sessions of the beginners referee course (+ exam):
1.1 Dutch Beginners Course (+ exam):
A session on Saturday 6 May, 13:00-16:30 or a session on Sunday 3 September, 13:00-16:30
- Location: Sporthal De Ponte (Tielt)
- Instructors: Stefan Dossche and Mathieu Florin.
1.2 French Beginners Course (+ exam):
- A session on Saturday 6 May, 14:00-17:30 or a session on Sunday 27 August, 14:00-17:30
- Location to be confirmed, probably in the Louvain La Neuve/ La Hulpe area.
- Instructor: J.F. Greffe
1.3 The Beginners courses are obligatory for all referees who have a C-license in 2016-2017 or the people who had no license in 2016-2017.
2. The referees who have an A or B license during the season 2016-2017 don't have to attend any course. They can take the theoretical exam (in Dutch, French, or English) on the same dates and at the same locations where the beginner courses take place (the exact time will be confirmed during the next weeks).
3. A+ referees are exempted from the exam.
Please take into account that the time schedule might slightly change. The registration templates for attending the courses and participating to the exam will be sent to the clubs responsible soon.